Jakarta, Indonesia's massive capital, sits on the northwest coast of the island of Java. A historic mix of cultures – Javanese, Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and European – has influenced its architecture, language and cuisine. The old town, Kota Tua, is home to Dutch colonial buildings, Glodok (Jakarta’s Chinatown) and the old port of Sunda Kelapa, where traditional wooden schooners dock.
Bandung, capital of Indonesia’s West Java province, is a large city set amid volcanoes and tea plantations. It's known for colonial and art deco architecture, a lively, university-town feel and – thanks to its 768m elevation – relatively cool tropical weather. Bandung is also a shopping destination, with fashion outlets clustered along Jalan Setiabudi and Jalan Riau in the Dago district.
Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
Guide gratuity RM10 per day -Driver gratuity RM10 per day
Arrive in Jakarta, met your Local Guide/Driver Guide and continue journey to Bandung via Cipularang Highway.
Arrive Bandung, directly transfer to your hotel for check-in. Balance the day is yours.
Dinner: at Praoe Restaurant
Travelling south from Bandung, you will find yourself surrounded by mountains with magnificent sceneries, a rolling evergreen landscape of neatly cropped tea bushes, clumps of tropical forests, and misty hilltops.
Your guided journey includes:
• Kawah Putih, the vast dormant volcanic crater is filled with surreal turquoise-colored water. On sunny days, the color of the lake is stark and bright, while on cloudy days, the entire crater can be shrouded in mist.
• Situ Patenggang, an enchanting lake, offers picturesque scenery, cool fresh air and quiet serenity.
• Strawberry farm, where you can buy fresh strawberries or even pick them yourself.
• Mount Patuha tea plantations, Marvels of the lush green tea plantation view
• Kampung Cai Ranca Upas (Ranca Upas Water Village ), truly indulge those who enjoy the beauty of nature, a natural park located within the Alam Endah Village, Ciwidey district.
• Factory Outlet, enjoy shopping spree along the Riau Street; Rumah Mode, Summit, Cascade, Heritage, and more…
Lunch: served at Sawung Gawir Restaurant
Dinner: at Kampiun Restaurant
This morning, the delightful journeys take you back to Jakarta.
Arrive in Jakarta, explore the city which includes the followings:
• National Monument, represent the people determination to achieve freedom
• Indonesia Miniature Park, providing an insight into the whole of Indonesia in museums and pavilions.
• Sunda Kelapa harbour, an inter-island harbour, where one can mostly find Bugis phinisi schooners at anchor.
• Fatahillah Museum, its former municipal building or Stadthuis that’s depicting Jakarta’s long history.
• Glodok China Town, touted as the largest Chinatown region in the country, one of the largest in the world.
Lunch: served at Simpang Raya Restaurant
Dinner: Indah Kuring Restaurant